(Below article is acquired from www.christianpf.com )This year Christianpf have over $350 worth of goodies to give away! But, these giveaways are going to be a little bit different than the weekly giveaways. Let me explain…
To enter to win any of the items…
- Mention these Christmas giveaways on your website
- Come back to this post and leave a comment with the URL of where you mentioned it
If you don’t have a website you can…
- Mention it on your Facebook page (also be sure to add me as a friend so I can see it)
- Create a free squidoo page and mention it there
So, Christianpf's hope is that these giveaways can be win-win! By you mentioning the giveaway, Christianpf is hoping that it will draw some new readers to CPF and by posting your link in the comments of this post hopefully it will send some visitors to your site as well! Oh, and of course the biggest win is that you will have a good chance of winning something.
A few more details about the giveaways
- Make sure you you make mention of it and comment on this post with the link by Monday December 29th at 11:59pm CST.
- Christianpf will pick the winners using Random.org.
- Check back on Tuesday December 30th. Christianpf will announce the winners on that day!
The goodies up for grabs
8 GB iPod Nano
1 GB iPod Shuffle
6 months subscription to NeoBudget
3 Silicon Scrapers from Pampered Chef
Our scrapers are a staple for every kitchen. Heavy-duty silicon heads won’t crack, stain or melt. Handles won’t separate from the heads. Heat-safe to 650°F. Slim size gets to the bottom of small or narrow containers. Find out more about Pampered Chef.
H&R Block Taxcut Premium 2008 (2 copies)
A few details from the Amazon Page…
- TaxCut includes up to 5 free federal e-files and H&R Block expertise in every version
- Get extra assistance and money-saving advice to maximize deductions; plus, turn your donations into big tax savings with the included DeductionPro
- Receive additional guidance for complex tax situations to give you the confidence and assurance that your return is accurate
- Save time and reduce the chance for error by quickly and easily importing last year’s tax and financial data from TaxCut, TurboTax, Quicken, Microsoft Money, and H&R Block DeductionPro software, as applicable
- In the event of an audit, receive personal assistance from an IRS-licensed Enrolled Agent with audit representation expertise–not a self-serve Web site or FAQ page
C.S. Lewis’ The Great Divorce Audiobook
From the Amazon page: “The Great Divorce is C.S. Lewis’s Divine Comedy: the narrator bears strong resemblance to Lewis (by way of Dante); his Virgil is the fantasy writer George MacDonald; and upon boarding a bus in a nondescript neighborhood, the narrator is taken to Heaven and Hell. The book’s primary message is presented with almost oblique tidiness–”There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, ‘Thy will be done,’ and those to whom God says, in the end, ‘Thy will be done.’” However, the narrator’s descriptions of sin and temptation will hit quite close to home for many readers. Lewis has a genius for describing the intricacies of vanity and self-deception, and this book is tremendously persistent in forcing its reader to consider the ultimate consequences of everyday pettiness.”
The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets by Peter Schiff
From the Amazon Page: “Written by seasoned Wall Street prognosticator Peter Schiff–author of the bestselling book Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse–The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets reveals how you should protect your assets and invest your money when the American economy is experiencing perilous economic downturns and wealth building is happening elsewhere. Filled with insightful commentary, inventive metaphors, and prescriptive advice, this book shows you how to make money under adverse market conditions by using a conservative, nontraditional investment strategy.”
Overworked, Overwhelmed & Underpaid by Louis Barajas
From the Amazon page:
“Overworked, Overwhelmed, and Underpaid is about creating a human experience through the coaching tools Louis Barajas uses with his clients. Perfect for people who are frustrated and struggling to express their full potential and live their highest purpose, this book takes readers through a four-step process to develop the self-confidence to not only build wealth but also live the life of their dreams.
Just to share with you all and hope one of us get a chance to win the iPod ^@^~