[UPDATE] Twin Towers @live 2012 Line-up: SNSD, Nicole Scherzinger, Orianthi & Kelis [Side Layout, Road Closure Update]
On April 8, Wonder Girls, Yuna, The Azenders, Bunkface and Hoobastank will be performing followed by Joe Flizzow, Mizz Nina, Colby O'Donis and The Earth, Wind and Fire Experience featuring Al McKay on day two. As a bonus, exclusive fan-zone passes will be given away to 4,000 lucky fans during the two-day concert. Receive updates on the event's Twitter and Facebook page.
The Earth, Wind and Fire Experience feat. Al McKay
Exclusive Fan-Zone for TWIN Towers @live 2011 which directly facing the stage. Are they gonna cover the fountain zone itself? Remember to bring enough plain water as it is gonna be super packed!! Use LRT instead of driving to KLCC as there will be roadblock and you won't wanna miss the concert in a traffic jam.
How to get passes for Twin Towers @Live Concert 2011?
The Malay Mail mentioned that their readers stand to get a total of 150 special invites available from The Malay Mail to party in comfort in the exclusive 4,000 capacity Fan Zone which will offer the best spots for a rockin' time.
30 passes (only) for the Fan Zone are available to the readers of The Malay Mail daily from Tuesday until Friday, where all you have to do is head over to Redberry City at Lot 2A, Jalan 13/2, 46200 Petaling Jaya to pick up yours.
Each person is eligible for four passes on a first-come-first-served basis from 11am to 5pm daily.
How to go to KLCC for Twin Towers @live 2011 Concert?
1) Taking KTM Komuter
- Stop at KL Sentral and take LRT (Aliran Kelana Jaya) straight to KLCC.
2) Taking LRT Aliran Ampang
- Stop at Masjid Jamek and transit at LRT (Aliran Kelana Jaya) straight to KLCC.
3) Taking Monorail
- From any monorail station, transit to LRT (Aliran Kelana Jaya) at KL Sentral station or Bukit Nanas (LRT Dang Wangi) and go straight to KLCC.
4) From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- Take KLIA Ekspress(ERL) from KLIA straight to KL Sentral and take the LRT (Aliran Kelana Jaya) straight to KLCC.
Selected LRT & Monorail Operating Hours on 8th & 9th April will be extended until 1.30am:
- KLCC station,
- Masjid Jamek (Aliran Ampang) station
- Bukit Nanas Monorail station
Prasarana Negara Bhd said RapidKL will extend the light rail transit system (LRT), monorail and bus service until 1:30am on Friday and Saturday in conjunction with the Twin Tower@Live Concert 2011 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC). The last train from KLCC station on Kelana Jaya line is at 1:30am while for Ampang line the last train from Masjid Jamek station is also at 1.30am. Service for other LRT stations will cease operation according to the regular timetable.TwinTowersAlive2011 Facebook page and follow @TwinTowerAlive on twitter. For more info about public transport, visit http://www.myrapid.com.my/ and http://www.twitter.com/MYrapidKL.
What's your favourite song that you hope your favourite artist would perform? Comment below as they might see it!
I would like to see WonderGirls perform So Hot =) If you are Wondergirls fans, do visit MYWonderfuls Facebook Page. You guys will able to meet up together to have the greatest cheers!
- YunaMusic @ Twin Towers @live KL 2011 Concert [Photos]
- Wonder Girls @ Twin Towers @live 2011 Kuala Lumpur [Photos] with video maybe?
- Hoobastank @ Twin Towers @live 2011 Kuala Lumpur [Photos]
- The Azenders @ Twin Towers @live 2011 KL Concert [Photos]
- Bunkface @ Twin Towers@live KL 2011 w The Azenders [Photo]
You can subscribe to TianChad @ 永遇乐, be a fans on TianChad @ 永遇乐 and follow @TianChad on Twitter for future blog post update =) Press the "Like" button and share with your friend kay? Thanks~!