How to Add Tweet Button on Blogger/Blogspot
Twitter is is one out of many useful social media tools. Besides adding Facebook Share and Like button on your blog and website. Twitter's Tweet button is also important as it can let your readers:
- To share helpful and interesting info with their own Twitter friends without having to leave the page.
- It will somehow helps promote strategic Twitter accounts at the same time while driving traffic to your website. For my blog, once you share the tweet will ends with "via @TianChad"
How to add on the Tweet Button to your blog (Blogspot/blogger):
- Go to Twitter's Tweetbutton Website to add a button to your website to let people share content on Twitter
- Choose your button. Customize it (optional). You can choose the tweet button with Vertical Count (more eye catchy), Horizontal Count (less eye catchy), or button with No count (simple). It depends on your preference.
- You can personalize the Tweet text (Title of the blogpost/the one you fixed), URL or even the language of your Tweet Button.
- Preview your button, then grab the code and here is how to add on Blogspot/Blogger:
a) From Dash board, go to Layout > Edit HTML
b) Check the "Expand Template Widget" options
c) Then look for this code:d) Put the code immediately after the above code. My tweet button code will looks as below:
- Save your template and start Tweet sharing~!