Remember I shared a video about a #girlcrying?(Visit here to check out Part 1 video) Seems like she just had a fight with her boyfriend and never want to answer the call... Is that always the case? But what did they fight about? Did her boyfriend really cheat on her? Or is it just a big misunderstanding? Here's the Part B of the Video.
There's some common mistakes guys do in relationships. Therefore here's some tips to teach you how to be a better boyfriend. [PS: Just for reference and you can edit it to suit your life haha]
1. Introduce your friends to her, let her get to know about your social circle.
2. Respect & treat her even better when in front of her friends. In another way call "Give Face"'
3. Whenever she needs you, try your best to squeeze out time to accompany her although it was already late night.
5. Sometimes your girlfriend just wanna act coquettishly but never mean to have a fight. Don't ever fight back (especially during their PMS period)
6. Remember special day/moments that you both share together. Especially ANNIVERSARY!
8.Never ever praise another girl in front of her (though she act cool about it). For example, her hair so straight, her skin so fair+++. Don't every mention how popular you are and being sought after too.
9. Whenever she had a bad mood/temper, just give her a big hug (or kiss). She will appreciate it very much. oh ya, be a good listener too, not every time they need you to fix their "problem"
Sometimes with just a phone call can settle misunderstandings. After all, how much does it take to make a call? Almost nothing at all. By making a call, you can keep the fire of love burning strong. If you want to know how to make your call cost almost nothing at all, head to this page for more info!
Thanks for reading! Press the "Like" button and share with your friend kay? You can subscribe to TianChad @ 永遇乐, be a fans on TianChad @ 永遇乐 and follow @TianChad on Twitter for future blog post update =)