Finally I've decided to post this up. Courtesy of Sisters Magazine 姐妹杂志, I am really honored to be featured in Sisters' September Issue in Lifestyle Category 生活专题. Best thing is I am in the same issue with Tavia Yeung 杨怡 on the cover hahaha *syiok sendiri*
"Look at the bright side, my site!" - TianChad.com
Thanks for reading! Press the "Like" button and share with your friend kay? You can subscribe to TianChad @ 永遇乐, be a fans on TianChad @ 永遇乐 and follow @TianChad on Twitter for future blog post update =)
|TianChad first time featured in a Chinese Magazine - Sisters September Issue|
This is my first time being featured on a Chinese Female Magazine =) Thanks to a friend who did a write up about me and showcase some of the photos I've shared with them. The magazine featured article is in Chinese， talking about how I see and capture the beauty of London through my camera.
Honestly, I have tons more photos taken during my London trip that I haven't share it out... Cos... I am not sure if you guys are interested... Anyhow, below are some photos featured on Sister Magazine:
|When I was chilling at the park, I saw a lovely couple under the nice shade of sun. Quickly I press my shutter before they say good bye to each other.|
|An uncle that can get so close with the squirrels and birds that get food from both his hands. The bird will fly down to his left hand for food!|
If you are interested to read more about my London 2012 trip, read below:
- Exclusive Interview with Dato' Lee Chong Wei | London 2012 Olympic Games
- TC's Going to London 2012 Olympic Games!!
- Samsung Global Blogger @ Chelsea Football Club for Torch Relay!
- London Live Broadcast London 2012 Olympic Games @ Hyde Park
- Sunny Beach Volleyball Match @ Horse Guards Parade
- Exciting Tennis Match @ Wimbledon with Roger Federer. Yes he won!
- Met Jamie Oliver in Person and he said Hi to Malaysia!
- Tour to Tower of London and Tower Bridge in a moody weather
|As a great Samsung Global Blogger, you can bring back a Samsung Smart TV =D #MalaysiaBoleh|
Thanks again to Sisters Magazine for featuring me on your esteem magazine. Appreciate your help to share some love with your readers haha. Anyhow, if you are interested to read more about my story, start following my blog now through RSS or on your mobile phone with NuffnangX. Cheers!