|Automated Enforcement System (AES) cameras location in 14 place|
There are two different camera signboards being set up, one to capture speeding vehicle and another one is to capture driver running red lights:
Signboard for capture images of speeding vehicles: located between 2km and 3km from the cameras
Signboard for warning motorists running red lights: located between 50m and 500m from the traffic lights
AES Camera start function on Sept 23, with 14 cameras installed in Perak, Selangor, Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur. 10 of the cameras are aimed at capturing those who break the speed limit while the other four will catch motorists who running the red light.
In just short period of time many driver (including car and motorists) has been issued summon for running red lights and speeding. More cameras will be installed at 817 blackspots nationwide next year.
Below is the exact location of 14 Automated Enforcement System (AES):
|Location of Automated Enforcement System (AES) cameras in Zon A|
- KM 7 Jalan Maharajalela Teluk Intan (Hilir Perak) - Speed Limit 90 kmh
- KM 376, Lubuhraya Plus - Slim River (Tanjung Malim) - Speed limit 110 kmh
- KM 91 Jalan Ipoh - Butterworth (Kerian) - Speed limit 60 kmh
- KM 85.5 jalan Ipoh - Kuala Lumpur (Tapah) - 90 kmh
- KM 205.6 Taiping Utara: Speed limit (Taiping) - 110kmh
- KM 26 Jalan Ipoh - Kuala Kangsar (Sungai Siput) - Traffic Light trap
- Jalan Pasir Putih (Berhampiran TNB) (Ipoh) - Traffic Light Trap
|Location of Automated Enforcement System (AES) cameras in ZonB|
- KM D7.7 Sungai Besi (Kuala Lumpur) - Speed limit 80 kmh
- Jalan Persiaran Timur (Putrajaya) - Speed limit 80 kmh
- Km 301.9, Kajang (Kajang) - Speed limit 90kmh
- Jalan Lebuh Sentosa (Putrajaya) - Speed limit 70 kmh
- Km 6.6 Jalan Kajang/ Puchong (Kuala Lumpur) - speed limit 80kmh
- Jalan Klang Lama (Kuala Lumpur) - Traffic Light trap
- Jalan Ipoh (Kuala Lumpur) - - Traffic Light trap
So guys, remember to drive safely as always especially these 14 location to avoid summons.If you want to know all the AES Camera location that will be installed all around Malaysia. Click here to download the detailed AES Camera location map.
If you are not scared of getting summons, just drive your most handsome car and smile with the camera kay? haha!
Thanks for reading! Press the "Like" button and share with your friend kay? You can subscribe to TianChad @ 永遇乐, be a fans on TianChad @ 永遇乐 and follow @TianChad on Twitter for future blog post update =)