|7 REASONS TO STAY AT HILTON TOKYO ヒルトン東京|
Last year it was our first time to travel to Tokyo Japan. We stayed at Hilton Tokyo ヒルトン東京 for 3D2N and the experience was great. We felt really welcomed the moment we reached the hotel and overall it was a comfortable stay. Hilton Tokyo is 5 minutes' walk from a metro station, 6 minutes' walk from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and 3 km from Yoyogi Park. Now please let me share with you reason to stay at Hilton Tokyo =)
Hilton Tokyo King Executive Room Tour #TCTravel
[Sponsored Ads below]
1. Comfortable and spacious room in Hilton TokyoWe stayed in Hilton Tokyo's Executive King Room, 30 sq.m./322 sq. ft. room, featuring king bed with modern Japanese touches. It was really spacious with a reading table and comfortable red sofa near the window. The bed was really comfy and we took a short rest since we were tired from the travelling.
|A toilet with square size well illuminated mirror and automatic toilet bowl at Hilton Tokyo|
|The bath room has a bath tub and shower with transparent glass link to the room|
|Perfect place to take photo with the nice illuminated mirror|
|Premium PeterThomasRoth amenities found in the toilet @ Hilton Tokyo|
2. Amazing view of the city from your roomAs the hotel located at the centre of the city with high buildings, you will get to see the amazing view of the Tokyo city right from your room. You will love the views even more during night. Just check out how the clouds flowing through the tall buildings at night =) *perhaps based on weather and season, you can see the trees start changing its color from green, to red and yellow*
|Love the view of Tokyo night from our room in Hilton Tokyo. Just check out the clouds!|
3. Strategic location and convenient transportation with Free Shuttle BusThroughout the journey we frequently travel using trains at JR Shinjuku Station, most of the time we walk to the station but you can always take their free shuttle bus to/from the hotel to the station every 20-25 minutes.
How to go to Hilton Tokyo from the airport? From Narita International Airport, the easiest way to arrive is to catch the Airport Limousine Bus which stops directly at the hotel. Alternatively, you can catch the Narita Express train, which takes around 75 minutes. Departing hourly direct to Shinjuku Station, you can then take Hilton Tokyo’s shuttle bus from the West Exit of Shinjuku Station in front of Keio Department Store (bus stop No. 21), running 8:20am until 9:40pm. For getting around in the city, the hotel is also conveniently located near two subway stations, Nishi-shinjuku Station (Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line) and Tocho-mae Station (Toei Oedo Line) within a 3 to 5-minute walk.
4. Great line up for breakfast
The breakfast at Hilton Tokyo's Marble Lounge is rich with choices. Not only you get to enjoy Japanese and Western breakfast, you can also enjoy fresh fruit juice and smoothies at their juice bar. I personally love the yoghurt they provide.
|Breakfast at Executive Lounge is a total leisure with amazing view of the city|
5. Breakfast at Executive Lounge is a total leisureWe got free upgrade on having breakfast at Tokyo Hilton Executive Lounge after signed up with the free HHonor Reward memberships. I love the view from the top on both sides and of course the fresh orange juicer machine that let you prepare your own cup of juice with 100% orange. Oh ya, you can also brew your own coffee, tea and even enjoy beers/wines at this floor.
The Executive Lounge is quiet and a relaxing place to hangout if you don't have any plan in the evening. Do feel free to drop by their lounge for evening snacks or having a glass of cold beer.
|The perfect on-sen egg as breakfast at Hilton Tokyo's Executive Lounge|
6. Friendly staff and great hospitality throughout the hotelThe staffs in Tokyo Hilton were very helpful and we felt very welcomed the moment we arrive at the hotel. They always have a good smile on their face and we were advised accordingly when we asked for road direction. During breakfast at Marble Lounge, your plate will be automatically taken away when you finished the meal so you can go for next round of good meal.
|Hilto Tokyo looks amazing at night with the Christmas lights|
7. Good landmark and easy to recognize
|A portrait in front of Hilton Tokyo during a rainy night|
If you are interested to check the room rate of Hilton Tokyo, At the sidebar there's a Agoda Booking tool to help you check availability:
|#TCSelfie to remember the great staying experience at Hilton Tokyo|
Thanks for reading! Press the "Like" button and share with your friend kay? You can subscribe to TianChad @ 永遇乐, be a fans on TianChad @ 永遇乐 and follow @TianChad on Twitter for future blog post update =)