Win Passes To MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2011!
Want to score the much coveted passes to MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2011? Here’s how you can do it!
- Check The Time on MTV Worldstage website!MTV Asia is giving away tickets in multiple sessions daily. Look out for the countdown clock on the bottom right hand corner of the site. Once the contest starts, the flight cases will start moving and you will need to click the flight cases to win passes!
- Instant Win!If you click and open the flight case that comes with a chance to win passes instantly, a pop-up will appear together with the multiple choice question. Simply be the first to answer the question correctly and you could win a pair of passes instantly!
If you are a winner, an email verification with further instructions will be sent to your email. Remember to check your inbox! If you haven’t received the verification email in 48 hours, you might also want to double check your spam folder just in case.
- A Chance To Win!If you click and open the flight case that comes with the chance to enter in a draw to win passes, a pop-up will appear with the question "In 250 characters, tell us why you deserve to attend MTV World Stage Live Malaysia 2011." Simply fill in the blanks and we will pick the entries with the most creative answers to win passes!
And that’s not all! Residents of Hong Kong, Indonesia, Philippines and Singapore will also stand a chance to win an all-expenses paid trip to attend MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2011!
- Have a good internet connection. The faster your internet is, the faster you will be able to submit your entry for instant win.
- Be adventurous. If you can’t find the correct flight cases on a specific page, try refreshing the page or visiting other pages to better your chances.
- Determine what you think is the best times to win passes. There are thousands of people out there trying to win passes and you will be battling all of them to be one of the winners. Do the math and you can work out the probability of winning passes among thousands. Wee hours of the night or morning might be a good time if there are less people trying to vie the passes with you.
- Luck plays a factor too. If you don’t succeed, just keep on trying!
- If you want more tips from fellow contestants, follow the Twitter hashtag at #worldstagemy. There’s a pretty neat community out there who will definitely help you out!
Contest Closing Date: July 6, 2011
Terms and Conditions Apply
[Photo] MTV World Stage 2011 Live @ i-City! Beast Shock!